Wednesday, 18th May 2022
You have selected too many tickets. Please select N/A or fewer tickets.
Mental Health for Senior Leaders: Creating a Healthy Workplace and Workforce
This half-day session will focus on raising awareness of mental health through a staff perspective.
Overview and aims
• Understand the difference between mental health and mental illness
• Raise awareness of stress, possible causes and signs
• Gain insight into the state of mental illness nationally
• Be aware of mental illness within the education sector
• Recognise the importance of investing in employee mental health
• Raise awareness of strategies that can support employee mental health
• Recognise the link between mentally healthy schools and mentally healthy pupils.
Audience: Practitioners in senior leadership role with responsibility for staff wellbeing
Cost: £75 per participant or 2 KYRA Partner Credits
Date: Wednesday, 18th May 2022 9.30am-12.30pm
Booking and payment:
Payment can be made by credit/debit card or by invoice at the time of booking.
To pay with your school's Kyra credits please us discount code KYRACREDITS at time of booking
To receive an invoice please use discount code KYRAINVOICE at time of booking and provide a Purchase Order number to firstname.lastname@example.org
For any queries please contact email@example.com or 01522 287020
Wednesday, May 18th 2022
Bookings close: May 19th 2022