Sorry, bookings for this event are now closed.
Please review your order
You have selected too many tickets.
Please select N/A or fewer tickets.
THIS COURSE IS AIMED AT PARENTS AND CARERS
What we will cover:
- What is meant by communication
- An overview of stages of communication
- How Autism impacts communication
What you will learn:
- How to identify your own child's communication strengths and areas to support
- Practical ideas to support communication with your child
The webinar is being delivered by Laura Gomersall Speech and Language Therapist with over 15 years experience in a variety of health and education settings working with young children.
More information about this event
Visit the website for full details
Tuesday, December 7th 2021
Bookings close: December 7th 2021
This is an online event. Details for joining will be available in your booking confirmation email.
© 2022 LIVE IT Group Ltd, Registered in England, number 08432364 at 3 Enterprise Centre, TN11 8BG
LIVE IT is a technology partner providing ticket fulfilment services and is not an agent for this event or affiliated with its organizers in any way.