Wednesday, 26th January 2022
You have selected too many tickets. Please select N/A or fewer tickets.
Based upon the EEF Guidance Report and cutting edge evidence, this programme will enable you to make confident decisions that will help your pupils become aware of their strengths and limitations and to select appropriate strategies when undertaking a task.
How effective is it?
Metacognition and self-regulation approaches have consistently high levels of impact, with pupils making an average of seven months' additional progress.
Who is it for?
Suitable for Heads of department/key stage, Senior leaders from primary, secondary and specialist schools.
What will you learn?
• Develop an understanding of metacognition and self-regulated learning
• Be provided with the tools and processes for self-review
• Be provided with guidance on effective implementation
• Be offered practical resources and tools to use in school
• Be given the skills and knowledge to be able to offer in-school training that is evidence-based
Starts: Wednesday, January 26th 2022
Bookings close: January 26th 2022