A fun filled day for families living in Dorset including outdoor activities on the farm and a delicious lunch and supper.
Sunday December 12th 2021
You have selected too many tickets. Please select N/A or fewer tickets.
Magdalen is a working organic farm set in the glorious countryside of Dorset & Somerset. At the heart of our farm is an education centre from which we offer activities and delicious meals. Our aim is to encourage as many people as possible from all walks of life to enjoy the great outdoors.
This free family day is open to families living in Dorset who meet one of the following criteria; you have a child who is struggling in school or who are being home educated, have a family member with disabilities, or you are a parent experiencing difficult personal circumstances. This is a day for the whole family to enjoy.
The activities during the day will include:
- Visiting and learning more about some of our farm animals
- Getting hands on within the vegetable garden to taste what we grow and learn more about growing your own food at home
- Depending on who will be attending we will either have a woodland adventure, a fun family challenge or use our blender bikes to whizz up a smoothie
- Create some festive Christmas decorations or gifts using natural materials
- And no day on the farm is complete until you have sat around the toasty campfire looking at the stars
Included in the day is a FREE delicious, homemade lunch and supper cooked within our Magdalen kitchen.
This project is fully funded by Skills and Learning ACE Dorset, so there is a small amount of paperwork to completed by each adult who attends.
If you have any questions at all, please contact our office on 01460 30144 or by email firstname.lastname@example.org
We are looking forward to welcoming you to Magdalen Farm!
Sunday, December 12th 2021
Ends: Sunday, December 12th 2021 at 7:00pm
Bookings close: December 9th 2021
Magdalen Farm is accessible with the following modes of transport:
Car - we are located between the towns of Beaminster (Dorset), Crewkerne (Somerset) and Chard (Somerset). For further travel details please use the link here.
Train - our nearest train station is Crewkerne - 7 miles from the farm on the London Waterloo to Exeter line. Please arrange for a taxi to bring transfer from the station.
Bus - No 99 from Taunton to Yeovil stops at the end of the driveway to the farm.