Wednesday, 25th January 2023 at 1:00pm
You have selected too many tickets. Please select N/A or fewer tickets.
Difficulties using speech sounds in words can have a significant impact on many areas of development and learning, from a child or young person being able to make themselves understood in everyday conversations to literacy development.
This practical and informative workshop will provide participants with:
- Knowledge of normal development of speech sounds
- An understanding of what factors can impact on the normal development of speech sounds
- Practical tips and tricks for how to help children produce specific sounds they are struggling with
- A structured approach to supporting difficult speech sounds in specific activities through to everyday talking
- When to refer for Specialist Speech and Language Therapy
Wednesday, January 25th 2023
Bookings close: January 24th 2023