Wednesday July 5th 2023
You have selected too many tickets. Please select N/A or fewer tickets.
Facilitator: Mel Calder, Head of Data and Impact
Audience: This training is aimed at any Heads of Department or Senior Leaders in Secondary schools that are new to using ALPS Connect.
The session will cover:
· Setting up a Series
· An overview of ‘Scores’ and ‘Grades’
· How to use ALPS to validate and spot anomalies in data
· How ALPS can be used to highlight characteristic groups to focus on
· Use of the Thermometer and ‘What If’ function
· How to use ALPS to create intervention groups
· There will also be a chance at the end of the session to ask questions.
Please ensure all
colleagues who attend the training have an ALPS account and the ability to
Wednesday, July 5th 2023
Ends: Wednesday, July 5th 2023 at 5:00pm
Bookings close: July 5th 2023