Aimed at Senior Leaders
Tuesday, 7th February 2023
– Doors open at 1:00pm
Bourne Westfield Primary Academy
You have selected too many tickets. Please select N/A or fewer tickets.
How to use data as a senior leader including a focus on Analyse School Performance (ASP) and Inspection Dashboard
This workshop offers you the opportunity to gain guidance and support on how to use data as a school leader. There will be a focus on the skills and knowledge required to make sure data is purposeful and practical. It will cover the Inspection Data Summary Report (IDSR) and Analyse School Performance Service (ASP) and how these tools can be used effectively within your schools.
By attending the workshop, you will learn how to:
• Interpret and analyse the data including the IDSR
• Create a culture of school improvement through data
• Effectively navigate the Analyse School Performance (ASP) service
• Gain an insight as to how Ofsted could view your data. To complement this, the workshop also looks at the Inspection Dashboard and focuses on providing technical guidance for using it
• Resources provided and on-going support available through helpline.
Tuesday, February 7th 2023
Doors open: 1:00pm
Bookings close: February 3rd 2023
© 2023 LIVE IT Group Ltd, Registered in England & Wales, number 08432364 at 7 Bell Yard, London WC2A 2JR
LIVE IT is a technology partner providing ticket fulfilment services and is not an agent for this event or affiliated with its organizers in any way.