Tickets are limited
Friday, 25th November 2016
You have selected too many tickets. Please select N/A or fewer tickets.
Celebrating 10 years of SCOTY winners.
CapitalFM Breakfast Show's Des Clarke hosts the biggest night on the Scottish Comedy calendar... This year in Glasgow's iconic Barrowlands Ballroom.
After heats up and down his year will see 12 hopeful comedians battle it out to be crowned the Scottish Comedian of the Year 2016.
Previous winners of this contest include Larry Dean, Mark Nelson, Scott Agnew and our first female winner last year, Daisy Earl.
Tickets are very limited for this year, held the iconic Barrowland in Glasgow.
Instead of charging for entry we are supporting Glasgow's Spirit of Christmas and The Trussell Fund's Glasgow Foodbanks.
For more information on Glasgow's Spirt of Christmas.
As we are not charging money for a ticket this year, it can be easy to forget that you have reserved one, remember that this is for a great cause and we promise you'll laugh at least once.
'No-one can deny the sense of excitement and occasion that this annual event now generates' The Scotsman
'The Scottish Comedian of the Year final looms ever more influentially in the stand-up calendar' The List
'Genuinely prestigious affair... with a geniune sense of occassion... the best attended competition final in comedy' Chortle
'A great showcase.... (SCOTY) does attract some major talent to the contest' The Skinny
Selection boxes / stockings - Tins/boxes of chocolates or biscuits - Soft Toys - Board Games - Scooters, roller skates - Action Toys and dress up fashion dolls
HOW TO CREATE A CHRISTMAS SHOEBOX OR CHRISTMAS GIFT BAG 2016 Ideas;
1. Choose girl or boy and age range.
2. Add Xmas treat(s), chocolate santa, selection box, chocolate coins, candy canes etc
3. A toy to love, doll, teddy, soft plush, action figure
4. Items for art / creative play / puzzles and pencils, colouring pens, sets, books, stickers
5. Item accessories, earrings, necklace, watch, bangles, bag
6. Toys to play with, slinky, yo-yo, wind up torch, skipping rope, cars, ball, playing cards
7. Something to read, book, comic or 2016 annual
8. Personal Care, deodorant, showergel, fragrance, toothbrush, hairbrush, scrunches, hairclips, lipgloss, makeup for teens
9. Something to wear, Xmas PJ's, vest, underwear, thermals, socks, gloves, scarf, beanie, hat
Shoebox Wrapping: - Wrap the lid and the box separately with Xmas paper. - Write the gender and age range on a large white piece of paper to the side of the lower box and affix with a large elastic band around the lid and box so that it can be secured but checked for safety and age group before allocating to each child. If using a Xmas Gift Bag add the gender & age group to the gift tag. * PLEASE DO NOT WRAP INDIVIDUAL ITEMS AS THEY NEED TO BE CHECKED FOR HEALTH AND SAFETY*
THANK YOU FOR DONATING, TOGETHER WE CAN MAKE A DIFFERENCE FOR LOCAL CHILDREN AT CHRISTMAS!
Starts: Friday, November 25th 2016 at 7:30pm
Bookings close: November 25th 2016