Not your office holiday party
Sunday December 17th 2017
Bounce! Trampoline Sports (buses leaving from Atlantic Terminal/Barclays in BK)
It's NYC Dodgeball's 5th birthday party! Exclamation marks!!!! And we're inviting everybody - friends, strangers, never-used-a-trampoline-before-ers - everybody! Open to the public!
Because we're busing out to Bounce On It indoor trampoline park. The whole day will cost less than an LIRR trip out to the end of the island! Ho ho ho!
• Largest open jump trampoline floor in the country
• Trampoline foam dodgeball
• Trampoline foam basketball dunk lanes
• Foam pits
• Gymnastics and tumble tracks
• Olympic size volleyball court
• Ninja course
• Black Light cosmic jump n glow
Part of the night, an area will be black lit! If you want in on that...BLACK LIGHT PARTY! Wear a white shirt and we'll have highlighters for tagging!
CHECK IT OUT:
We'll bus out together, bounce together for 3 hours, and end the night with a pizza party dinner before heading back!
Tickets are ALL INCLUDED
- 4:00pm meet at Atlantic Terminal in BK (673 Atlantic Ave between S Oxford St and S Portland Ave)
- 4:30 Coach Buses Depart to BOUNCE in Long Island
- 5:30/6 - 9pm BOUNCE!...ending the night with a pizza party
- 9pm Coach Buses Depart BOUNCE back to BK
Open to the public 21 & up! Bring your crew & come play! No experience necessary - just trampolines and foam fun after all! Want to meet good people, have a cool different holiday party, run around like a kid and eat pizza? Yeah, those are good things. You should probably do good things. Plus, I heard all the cool kids are doing it.
Sunday, December 17th 2017
Ends: Sunday, December 17th 2017
Bookings close: December 17th 2017
Coach buses board at 4pm from Atlantic Terminal/Barclays
*Meeting @ McMahon's Pub - 39 5th Ave in Booklyn between Dean and Bergen St, just south of Barclays* We'll be the group with dodgeballs!
Buses depart at 4:30 sharp to Bounce.
Bounce and eat and make merriment 6-9pm
Buses leave Bounce at 9pm
Arrive back at Atlantic Terminal around 10pm