Wednesday June 20th – Thursday June 21st 2018
MAIN AIRPORT CENTER (MAC), FRANKFURT
20 - 21 JUNE 2018, MAIN AIRPORT CENTRE FRANKFURT
TERMS & CONDITIONS OF BOOKING
Please read the following terms & conditions of booking before signing your registration form or completing your online booking.
Please note the PEER SUPPORT: GETTING IT RIGHT conference is organised by European Pilot Peer Support Initiative (EPPSI) and 3D Events are providing registrations services only. IMPORTANT: All payments will show as PAYPAL*3D EVENTS
3D Events is a trading name of Endeavour Holdings Limited, 1 Waterloo Street, St Helier, Jersey JE2 4WT.
BOOKING FOR THE MEETING
1. When you have decided to attend the meeting online registration must be completed.
2. Delegates' applications will be processed in order of receipt.
3. 3D Events cannot be held responsible for lost applications or any other means.
4. A receipt will be issued, usually via email, as acknowledgement of your place, once payment has cleared. Confirmation of your place is only valid once a receipt has been received.
5. Payment can be made using the following methods:
Credit or debit card (payment is made through a secure server (PayPal))
6. Upon payment, the price charged by 3D Events will not change and can only increase in the event of change in the rate of sales tax through government legislation.
CHANGES AND CANCELLATION
7. All tickets are non-refundable
8. On or before Monday 21st May 2018 you may substitute your place, with no financial penalty, to another fellow professional (who has not previously registered). The substitution must be notified in writing to EPPSI.
9. Only written changes will be accepted.
10. Delegates are personally responsible for booking accommodation directly with hotels.
11. All delegates are personally responsible for settling accounts for individual rooms, bar bills, leisure facilities and any other personal expenses before leaving the hotel.
12. Anyone wishing to bring a guest should advise the hotel prior to arrival.
CHANGES MADE BY EPPSI
13. 3D Events reserve the right to make changes to the meeting programme due to unavailability of key speakers due to illness or any unforeseen cause. Any other changes will be considered either a significant change or a minor change. A significant change is a change of venue. All other changes are minor changes. We have the right to make minor changes at any time. In the event of a significant change we will advise you as soon as possible and you will have the option a) of cancelling your attendance at the meeting with a full refund, or b) accepting the changed amendments, with an adjustment to reflect the star rating of the venue.
14. EPPSI reserve the right to cancel the meeting should the total number of participants booked by Monday 21st May 2018 to equal or exceed the minimum requirement, or should a force majeure situation occur.
If we have to cancel for any reason, you will receive a full refund of registration fees.
DEALING WITH COMPLAINTS
15. Most problems can be sorted out straight away if we know about them. If you have a complaint, you must advise aN EPPSI representative straight away. If you wish to follow up your complaint, you must write to EPPSI within 28 days of your return from the meeting. We will then investigate your complaint.
16. Jersey law shall apply to any claim against 3D Events and all proceedings shall be within the exclusive domain of the Jersey courts.
17. The company implements and ensures compliance with the Data Protection (Jersey) Law 2005.
© 2024 LIVE IT Group Ltd, Registered in England & Wales, number 08432364 at 7 Bell Yard, London WC2A 2JR
LIVE IT is a technology partner providing ticket fulfilment services and is not an agent for this event or affiliated with its organizers in any way.