Thursday 2nd May 2019
Thursday May 2nd 2019
Terms and Conditions for PLA TTNC Member River Trips
By booking a ticket you are agreeing to the following:
• Instructions issued regarding donning, including the use of a crotch strap, and operating procedures in the event of entering the water – Crotch Straps are now a mandatory requirement, when wearing a lifejacket, as per PLA Policy.
SAFETY EQUIPMENT AND EMERGENY PROCEDURES
• Muster location and emergency procedures explained including the use of any relevant equipment
• Operational areas that are out of bounds to be clearly highlighted
ALL VISITORS ON THE CRAFT MUST:
• Wear sensible clothing (trousers must be worn) including secure non–slip foot wear
• Wear lifejackets at all times unless given permission by the master to remove it
• Comply with all instructions given by the master of the vessel at all times and stay out of the way of operational areas, and remain in the wheelhouse during berthing procedures
IT IS STRONGLY RECOMMENDED THAT VISITORS BE:
• Comfortable near water and prepared for motion sickness
• Over 18, due to the potential risks
• Please be aware that this is an operational vessel
• Visitors should always use handrails and face the ladders when ascending/descending steps/stairs
• Please do not leave the group
• Smoking is not permitted on board
The VISITOR indemnifies not to make any claim against the PLA for expenses, death or personal injury or other loss or damage (unless caused by the negligence of the PLA) arising out of or in consequence of the granting of this permission to board.
© 2019 LIVE IT Group Ltd, Registered in England, number 08432364 at 3 Enterprise Centre, TN11 8BG
LIVE IT is a technology partner providing ticket fulfilment services and is not an agent for this event or affiliated with its organizers in any way.