Thursday, 25th April 2019 at 6:30pm
This Webinar will cover all the same topics as are normally covered in the face to face version of the Mentoring Workshop. The difference however is the participants will be able to join from the comfort of their own home or office (in fact, where ever they can connect to the internet), rather than having to travel into Freemasons Hall.
The session will cover many topics around mentoring including:
- An introduction to the Metropolitan Mentoring Team
- The background to and purpose of Masonic Mentoring
- Who may require mentoring and who can be mentors
- Some practical suggestions for masonic mentoring
- What masonic mentoring resources there are and where to find them
- An interactive question and answer session
Those people who attend and participate in the session and complete the survey at the end will receive their Mentoring Certificate and Lapel Pin.
Although participants will remain on "listen only" throughout the session (meaning they can hear the presenters without the presenters (or anyone else) being able to hear them), there will still be options to interact through the use of on-line polls and submitting questions on-line.
Please note - it is worth logging into the session 5-10 minutes before the scheduled start time to make sure you are connected in good time to allow the session to start promptly.
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the webinar.
Starts: Thursday, April 25th 2019 at 6:30pm
Bookings close: April 25th 2019