Saturday, 6th July 2019 at 12:00pm
FOUR ELMS PTA SUMMER CAMP-OUT 2019
TICKET TERMS & CONDITIONS
1) Photographic equipment is permitted provided that images are not posted on social media or circulated without the permission of those in the image or, in the case of minors, the consent of their parents.
2) Refunds are only considered on cancellation, substantial alteration or by special exception determined by the PTA.
3) Refunds should be obtained from the point of purchase, no later than the day prior to the event.
4) For online ticket sales, booking fees cannot be refunded.
5) Organisers reserve the right to cancel within 72 hours of the event if heavy rain is forecast.
6) In the event of organisers cancelling the event a full ticket refund will be issued.
7) No unaccompanied under 16’s are allowed on site.
8) Under 16’s must be accompanied by a ticket holder over 18.
9) Day ticket holders - Under 18’s are admitted free, but must be accompanied by a paying ticket-holder over 18 at all times.
10) We do not accept any parental or supervisory duty of care or liability for any under 18’s on site.
TICKETS AND WRISTBANDS
11) Tickets are non-transferable.
12) Tickets must be exchanged for a wristband on first entry at a wristband exchange.
13) The ticket holder is responsible for their tickets until it is exchanged for a wristband and then responsible for their wristband for the duration of the event.
14) The PTA reserves the right to evict a customer without refund, and/or refuse admission in the case of unacceptable or anti-social behaviour.
15) Any item(s), reasonably considered for use as a weapon, which may cause danger, offence or disruption to any other person, must be surrendered to the organisers.
16) The PTA is unable to accept any liability for personal or property damages, losses (including surrendered items) or injuries sustained at this event - other than caused as a result of our negligence.
17) Please do not bring the following to the event – glass, disposable BBQs, campsite stoves, airhorns, fireworks, flares, illegal substances, drugs, petrol burners, gazebos, generators.
18) If you need to bring specific medication due to a pre-existing medical condition, please bring supporting medical evidence.
19) Anyone resisting the surrender of disallowed items or disregarding these conditions will face eviction.
20) Consumption of your own alcohol is not permitted, however there will be a cash bar open all day serving alcohol to raise funds for the PTA
21) Under 18’s are not permitted to purchase or consume alcohol on site.
22) It is illegal for an over 18 to purchase alcohol on the behalf of under 18s.
23) Consumption of your own food and soft drinks is permitted however there will be no cooking facilities and limited washing up facilities.
24) Food and drink will be available to purchase at various times throughout the day. (see times posted on the day of the event)
25) The on-site swimming pool will be open for use during limited hours (see times posted on the day of the event).
26) The number of people allowed in the pool at any one time will be restricted for safety reasons.
27) All under 18s using the pool must be supervised by an adult at all times.
28) Organisers will be overseeing safety in and around the pool but do not accept any supervisory duty of care or liability for anyone in the pool.
29) No food or drink, especially glassware, to be taken in or around the pool area.
30) No Inflatables are permitted to be brought onto site.
FIRE AND SAFETY
31) Fires are not permitted on site with the exception of the main camp fire which will be carefully controlled by the organisers.
32) Please limit smoking to the designated smoking area.
33) The use of drones or similar equipment for any reason is prohibited on or near the event without the permission of the organisers.
34) Please use the bins and recycling points provided on site.
35) No animals, other than guide or hearing dogs, are permitted on site.
If any of these T&C’s are unclear, please contact a member of the PTA.