Sunday July 21st 2019
– Doors open at 1:45pm
Train Heald Green
Learn techniques and drills that will help you kick up with control and style, and hold a good straight handstand away from the wall.
The 3 hour workshop will focus on the following:
1. Alignment and awareness of where your body parts should be
2. Muscle recruitment and how to control your legs.
3. Correct technique for kicking in to handstand.
4. Attention to detail focusng on hand positioning.
5. Flexibility and mobility.
6. Straddles, pike and tuck handstand variations.
7. Working towards one arm handstand.
8. Conditioning the body for handstand.
The class is for suitable for beginners upwards. For those less confident in inversions the exercises can be scaled (i.e. headstand , crow positions).