Resilience in Testing Times
Thursday, 14th January 2021
Manor Farm Academy
You have selected too many tickets. Please select N/A or fewer tickets.
School leaders face an ever-increasing range of pressures, both internally and externally.
This half day workshop looks at ways that leaders can develop their emotional resilience and explore practical ways to help, nurture and guide other colleagues to persist in the face of significant stresses and challenges in school.
• Understanding the importance of emotional intelligence throughout the school, particularly following such unprecedented circumstances.
• Ensure that senior leaders feel that their vision and passion for making a difference remains intact.
• Realise the importance of self-awareness.
• Consider the importance of empathy and how this can be used to move colleagues on in their thinking.
• Develop a deeper understanding of ‘school policies’ and how to interpret and identify key players.
• Consider a range of strategies to lead and manage people through coaching.
• Ensure leaders feel empowered and more resilient to the challenges they face.
Venue: Manor Farm Academy
Date: 14th January
Cost: £100 + VAT
Thursday, January 14th 2021
Bookings close: January 14th 2021