Thursday, 22nd April 2021 at 2:30pm
You have selected too many tickets. Please select N/A or fewer tickets.
What are Professional Forums? Do they Have an Impact?
Professional Forums are offered by L.E.A.D. Equate Teaching School Alliance on a termly basis for all colleagues (Teachers, Teaching Assistants, Administrative, Support and Technical Staff) within the Teaching School and Trust. The forums cover both Core and Foundation subjects as well as support for other leadership roles. The forum is an opportunity to engage and interact with colleagues that work and specialise in a role or subject area similar to your own.
The Forums will include aspects such as the following although it will be tailored to the needs of the group:
• Subject knowledge enhancement (as directed by the group)
• Curriculum planning , sequencing and coverage
• Inspiration, support and guidance as a leader
• New aspects or resources which have a known impact
• Strategies for supporting staff and colleagues
• The use of the expected vocabulary and progression of vocabulary within each phase
• The practical approaches/ implementation with regards to the teaching of skills/knowledge and concepts
• Approaches to assessment
• Opportunities for sharing best practice
The Format of Leadership and Core Subject Forums
The Leadership and Core Subject forums are held largely in a face to face manner with SEND, LAC and Teaching Assistant forums held online. Within all sessions , the expertise and resources can be shared in an interactive way, with like minded leaders. The highly experienced leaders of these forums have been carefully selected by L.E.A.D. Equate to ensure that they can support the group to obtain the maximum impact in their leadership role.
Please note that when booking session 1, you will automatically be added to any subsequent sessions.
Session 1- 14th October
Session 2- 26th January
Session 3- 22nd April
Cost: £100 + VAT for 3 sessions
Thursday, April 22nd 2021
Bookings close: January 27th 2021