Monday July 26th – Wednesday July 28th 2021
SPCC Junior Coaching Course Terms and Conditions
The terms the 'Club', 'our' and 'we' refers to Stonewall Park Cricket Club and registered members.
1. The price for the 'Coaching Course' course is £45 for three days or the number of days that you choose to attend - pro-rata rates are not offered.
2. Our event is to be held outdoors at Stonewall Park Cricket Club.
3. Refunds will be given if a 'full day' of the course (3 hours) has been lost to the weather.
4. In the case of (3.), a refund of £15 per 'full day' lost will be given as a voucher for a future course.
5. Any injury must be reported to the Lead Coach on the day it occurs.
6. We accept no liability for damage to or loss of personal property.
7. Your personal data will be kept by the Lead Coach only. This data will not be shared with any third party. Your data will be deleted once your child no longer attends our courses or at any other time should you request this.
8. The following Covid-19 preparations have been made to ensure that our facility is compliant:
- the pavilion will be out of bounds
- the toilet on the side of the building can be used
- children will be shown the hand sanitising stations
- children will be coached in bubbles in a designated part of the outfield
- children can bring their own bats
- balls and other plastic equipment will be sanitised between each use and will not be shared between bubbles
- children must bring their own food/drink
- at drop-off and collection please only children attending the course should leave the car, as directed by the coach on duty in the parking area
© 2021 LIVE IT Group Ltd, Registered in England, number 08432364 at 3 Enterprise Centre, TN11 8BG
LIVE IT is a technology partner providing ticket fulfilment services and is not an agent for this event or affiliated with its organizers in any way.