A full day of work designed to
- further develop your understanding of peer review and how this will work best in your partnership
- reflect on the knowledge and skills required for effective peer review and improvement workshops
- plan the reviews and workshops schedule for your partnership and identify the communications required to support these being effective
Schools should aim to have three members of staff attend:
- The Headteacher
- An Improvement Champion - this may be middle leader who is aspiring to be a senior leader, who can take a lead on aspects of school and partnership improvement
- A Peer Reviewer - to agree with the head the focus of each review, to brief the review team, provide verbal feedback and attend the follow-up workshop
Training will be provided on the day for the Improvement Champion and Peer Reviewer roles, so experience of these is preferred but not essential.
See other events organized by KYRA
© 2022 LIVE IT Group Ltd, Registered in England, number 08432364 at 3 Enterprise Centre, TN11 8BG
LIVE IT is a technology partner providing ticket fulfilment services and is not an agent for this event or affiliated with its organizers in any way.