Saturday, 20th August 2022
– Doors open at 9:00am
The Polo Ground
Terms and Conditions Of Entry
1. Entry to Ashbourne Show is by ticket only, Tickets will be surrended at the gate and visitors will be provided with a coloured Wristband
2. Wristbands are to be worn at all times for your safety and security. Please ensure that you and any children (including infants) with you are attach your wristband as soon as it is issued to you. In the case of infants or young children in prams or pushchairs, you may attach the band to the pushchair.
3. Visitors not wearing a wristband will be asked to return to the gate to purchase one. Reentry will only be allowed to Wristband wearers.
4. Dogs are permitted on the showground but should be kept on a lead and under control at all times. Dogs are not permitted into any rings or into the Poultry tent. Owners of unruly dogs will be asked to remove them.
5. Please keep you belongings and children with you at all times. In the event of a lost child, please inform a Steward or Show official immediately.
6. Show Stewards are present to provide assistance and to ensure the safety of all visitors to the Show. Please ensure you follow the directions of any Steward as quickly as is possible.
7. Please allow time for access gates to rings to be opened and closed so that both animals and people can pass safely and so that delays are not caused to proceedings.
8. In the event of an emergency please follow the directions given by Stewards or over the loud speaker system.
9. The Society reserves the right to postpone, cancel, abandon, or curtail the Show due to force majeure or otherwise at its absolute discretion. In no circumstances shall the Society be liable, in contract, tort (including negligence or breach of statutory duty) or otherwise howsoever , and whatsoever the cause thereof (i) for any loss of profit, business, contracts, revenues, or anticipated savings, or (ii) for any special indirect or consequential damage or losses of any nature whatsoever. For the purposes of this Condition, ‘Force Majeure’ means fire, explosion, flood, lightning, Act of God, act of terrorism, war, rebellion, riot, sabotage, or official strike or similar official labour dispute, or events or circumstances outside the reasonable control of the Society.
10,. The refund of any entry ticket purchased shall only be made in the event of the TOTAL cancellation of the Show, prior to Showday. The removal or cancellation of one or more events or attractions will not be reason for a refund of any ticket purchases.
Personal Information Consent
In order to provide a professional and effective service to visitors to Ashbourne Show, you may be asked to provide us with some personal information. This is information such as your name and contact details, and possibly those of family members if appropriate. You may also provide us with other information that will allow us to ensure your safety and convenience whilst at Ashbourne Show.
The Ashbourne Shire Horse Society respects your privacy and will only use your data for the provision, communication and processing of your entry and other requirements and for providing you with information regarding future Shows and events. We will not share your personal data with other third parties without your prior consent unless required to do so by law. All personal information is treated as private and confidential, it is recorded electronically on a database and/or in a paper file. You have the right to see any information that we hold about you, and to have your details removed.