Oktoberfest is coming to Newmarket
Saturday October 22nd 2022
– Doors open at 1:00pm
George Lambton Playing Fields
Terms and Conditions.
1. Content on our website is not intended for your commercial use. You have no right to use, and agree not to use, any content for your own commercial purposes. You have no right to, and agree not to scrape, crawl, or employ any automated means (including bots, macros, or scripts) to extract data from the website, including but not limited to for the purpose of creating multiple user accounts and booking tickets to events. If we determine, in our absolute discretion, that you are undertaking activity in breach of this we shall have the right to immediately suspend your user account (and any related user accounts) and cancel / refund any tickets booked by you.
2. The organiser reserves the right to refuse entry.
3. All attendees will be searched upon entry including but not limited to bags, coats and similar items, these may include body searches.
4. No illegal substances including but not limited to weapons, barbeques, Nitrous Oxide canisters/dispensers or glass will be permitted on site.
5. The organiser operates a zero-tolerance drug policy.
6. No liquids or foods may be brought onto site, unless for medical purposes.
7. No fireworks, flares, pyrotechnics or sky lanterns of any kind may be brought on site.
8. The event is for over 18’s only.
9. A challenge 25 policy will be in operation for alcohol sales across the site.
10. The organiser and their staff accept no responsibility for any personal property taken to the event.
11. Pass-outs or at re-admission are not possible.
12. Ticket holders are advised that official merchandise is only available inside the site.
13. When using the website, you may generally book up to 10 tickets at any one time, subject to availability and unless otherwise specified. If the number of tickets you may book is restricted, you will be notified of this at the point of booking.
14. Tickets are offered subject to the organisers right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its reasonable control. In such circumstances, you will not be entitled to a refund unless otherwise provided.
15. When attending an event, you must ensure that you have your m-ticket or e-ticket ready for display. You should also bring valid photographic identification. Your phone does not need to go “online” or use network connections or SMS when displaying an m-ticket, so it will operate without incurring further network charges or requiring connection when displayed.
16. Your tickets should not be copied or reproduced in any form, including by way of photograph or screengrab / shot or similar. Unless you legitimately transfer tickets via the website, any attempt to reproduce a ticket is grounds for seizure or cancellation of that ticket without refund or other compensation.
17. It is your responsibility to check your ticket as if you have made a mistake it cannot always be rectified after booking. Please check your ticket on receipt carefully and contact us immediately if there is a mistake, or if you have not received your ticket.
18. No pets are permitted on site.
19. Persons suspected or deemed to be carrying out illegal and/or offensive activities and/or behaving in an anti-social manner may be searched and/or evicted from site.
20. Persons who have gained access to the site without a valid ticket, permission or have gained access by fraudulent means may be searched and/or evicted. Eviction will be to a suitable and safe location at the discretion of the organiser.
21. All visitors should be aware that this event takes place in an outdoor location, the ground may be uneven in places and could be wet. Please bring appropriate footwear and clothing suitable for the weather.
22. Sound levels at this event may cause damage to hearing, please bring ear defenders if necessary.
23. All attendees give permission for themselves to appear on both audio and visual recordings made by or on behalf of the organiser. These recordings may be used or published by the organiser in the form of photographs and other media to report on this and to promote future events.
24. Please respect the surroundings and the environment and be respectful towards those living near the site.
25. We may amend these terms at any time by posting the amended terms as they are accessed by the website. It is your responsibility to review these terms from time to time to check if they have been amended.
What we collect
We may keep, for example, your email address, mailing address or telephone number that is provided by you through means including email, verbal and written contact, by signing up to our mailing list, buying a ticket, trading with us, or providing your information through our feedback survey. By providing this information to us, you consent to us holding this information in relation to the purposes it was provided for.
What we do with your information
We may use your information to contact you about festival news or festival related information that may be of interest to you either by email, direct mail or e-newsletter.
Disclosure of personal information
We will never sell, share or disclose your information to a third party without your written consent.
We take all reasonable steps to protect the data we hold from misuse, loss or unauthorised access, modification or disclosure.
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard internet log information and visitor behaviour information. This information is used to track visitor use of the website and to compile statistical reports on website activity.
We use a third-party service, Google Analytics, to collect standard web server logs which show your unique IP address. This identifies what you have looked at; whether the page request was successful or not; and which browser you used to view the pages. It does not identify any personal detail. This data is only used for statistical purposes to inform us about the usage of the site and how many hits we receive.