Please use code LEADTSHUB to pay via Purchase Order Number. An invoice for the full amount will then be sent to your finance department for payment.
Wednesday, 1st March 2023 at 9:15am
L.E.A.D. Teaching School Hub follows all policies and procedures upheld by L.E.A.D. Academy Trust.
Please find summary details of the Terms and Conditions relating to our Cancellation, Privacy and GDPR Policies:
· Completing Book it Bee commits you to pay the attendance or cancellation fee.
· L.E.A.D. Teaching School Hub reserves the right to make changes to its events, including content, timings, dates, and venue.
· If L.E.A.D. Teaching School Hub must cancel a course or event you will be offered a place on an equivalent course/event within a 12-month period. If no suitable course/event is available a full refund will be issued if the programme has been paid for in advance.
· If you use a discount code to pay via invoice, this will show a zero charge on the website, however you will be invoiced for the full amount on completion of the event.
· Courses and events will be charged at the price shown at the time of booking.
· Academies within the Trust will have this fee deducted from their subscription, all other delegates will be expected to complete the payment process within booking system or provide a PO number to be invoiced.
CANCELLING OR CHANGING YOUR BOOKING
· If you need to cancel your booking, please inform us by email immediately.
· A substitute delegate may attend at no extra charge but please inform us that this will be the case ahead of time.
· Cancellations (courses and room hire) will incur the following charges:
o 15 or more working days prior to the event no charge
o Cancellation less than 15 working days prior to the event full charge
o Non-attendance (except in exceptional circumstances) full charge
o Any lunches booked will be charged at full price, if the booking is cancelled with less than 10 days’ notice, as we still have to pay our caterer.
For any booking related queries please contact Sophie Hayes-Watson, Operations Manager on 01522 214459 or email@example.com
The 'General Data Protection Regulation' (GDPR) strengthens how we can use personal data (including yours) and keep it safe, and will also strengthen individual’s rights over their own data.
L.E.A.D. Equate Teaching School Alliance uses a Third Party Data Processor for our booking system BookitBee (LiveIt), the information that we gather from the system, is related to each event you have booked on, including name, role, organisation who employ you and email address. We retain this information in electronic form for the duration of our reporting and auditing period for the teaching school. The information we gather regarding individuals access requirements and dietary requirements is deleted after the event. If you pay for any event by debit or credit card, these details are processed by Bookitbee, not L.E.A.D. Equate and we do not gather the financial details.
Questions or concerns
If you have any questions about how the GDPR affects you, or would like a copy of our data protection policy, you can contact Sophie on firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01522 214459