Please use code LEADTSHUB to pay via Purchase Order Number. An invoice for the full amount will then be sent to your finance department for payment.
Monday July 3rd – Monday July 31st 2023
L.E.A.D. Teaching School Hub follows all policies and procedures upheld by L.E.A.D. Academy Trust.
Please find summary details of the Terms and Conditions relating to our Cancellation, Privacy and GDPR Policies:
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
L.E.A.D. TeAching School Hub courses – Bookings via book it bee
· Completing Book it Bee commits you to pay the attendance or cancellation fee.
· L.E.A.D. Teaching School Hub reserves the right to make changes to its events, including content, timings, dates, and venue.
· If L.E.A.D. Teaching School Hub must cancel a course or event you will be offered a place on an equivalent course/event within a 12-month period. If no suitable course/event is available a full refund will be issued if the programme has been paid for in advance.
· If you use a discount code to pay via invoice, this will show a zero charge on the website, however you will be invoiced for the full amount on completion of the event.
· Courses and events will be charged at the price shown at the time of booking.
· Academies within the Trust will have this fee deducted from their subscription, all other delegates will be expected to complete the payment process within booking system or provide a PO number to be invoiced.
L.E.A.D. TeAching School Hub – Bookings for room hire
· Costs for room hire and additional extras, will be agreed at the time of booking and invoiced after the booking has taken place.
· We will require approximate number of delegates at the time of booking.
· Confirmed numbers and dietary requirements will be required 2 weeks before the booking date and this is the minimum amount you will be charged for.
CANCELLING OR CHANGING YOUR BOOKING
· If you need to cancel your booking, please inform us by email immediately.
· A substitute delegate may attend at no extra charge but please inform us that this will be the case ahead of time.
· Cancellations (courses and room hire) will incur the following charges:
o 15 or more working days prior to the event no charge
o Cancellation less than 15 working days prior to the event full charge
o Non-attendance (except in exceptional circumstances) full charge
o Any lunches booked will be charged at full price, if the booking is cancelled with less than 10 days’ notice, as we still have to pay our caterer.
The Teaching School Hub will not be responsible for any injury, illness, death, loss, damage, expense, cost or other sum or claim of any description whatsoever which results from:
The venue excludes liability to the fullest extent permitted by law. In particular, we do not accept any liability for any loss of profit, economic loss or other indirect loss or for any loss suffered by any third party. In any event the liability of the venue shall not exceed the price payable by you.
Nothing in these terms excludes or limits any liability for death or personal injury caused by the negligence of the venue or its employees.
You are subject to the venue’s standard liabilities in relation to health, safety and security.
food and allergens
· Where lunch is provided for delegates, they will be contacted via email in advance of the date to be asked for all allergy and special dietary requirement information. This will include a deadline by which we need the information – anything received after this deadline cannot be guaranteed to be catered for.
· All information provided to us by the delegates will be passed to our chosen caterer, well in advance of the booking, via email.
· It has been agreed, between the Teaching School Hub and the caterer, that they will not use any nut products in the food provided to our delegates. However, they do not have a nut or allergen free kitchen – any severe allergies may be advised to bring their own lunch (reimbursed by the Teaching School or the company who shall be paying for the lunch).
· Any specific dietary requirements will be boxed separately.
· All food items provided will be labelled to identify what it is.
· Food will not be handled by the Teaching School hub staff, or unboxed, until it is in the required meeting room.
· The Teaching School Hub will regularly check the chosen caterer’s hygiene rating as scored by the Food Standards Agency.
Our commitment to edi
It is the policy of the venue not to discriminate on the grounds of race, colour, creed, sex, marital status, age, ethnic origin or disability. The client, it’s employees, guests and all sub-contractors engaged by, or on behalf of the client are expected to adhere to this policy and the venue may, without incurring any liability, remove from the venue any person offending against this policy.
For any booking related queries please contact Sophie Hayes-Watson, Operations Manager on 01522 214459 or firstname.lastname@example.org
© 2023 LIVE IT Group Ltd, Registered in England & Wales, number 08432364 at 7 Bell Yard, London WC2A 2JR
LIVE IT is a technology partner providing ticket fulfilment services and is not an agent for this event or affiliated with its organizers in any way.