2022 Club Champs: Round 2 - Skills Challenge - Advance Bookings
09:30am until 12:30pm for Skills Event
We take great care and diligence to provide you with everything you need
to know in advance of a session. As such we ask you to
please click all the links below under the heading "More Information About this Event", and read all the information provided so you are clear on what to expect and what to bring along.
- Click here for what to expect from the Club Champs Skills event
- Click here for what to expect from the Club Champs Time Trial event - Do NOT forget the Gear Check before you start.
IMPORTANT: There will be NO on the day or late sign on for Club Champs Events.
This means the following
- All members wishing to attend a session must book online, in advance.
booking form will go live each week for the upcoming session.
- Bookings will close each Friday at 12pm.
- Spaces will be allocated on a first-come-first-served basis.
must be made against a rider's current age group, i.e. U6 [2017/2016], U8 [2015/2014], U10 [2013/2012], U12 [2011/2010], U14 [2009/2008], U16 [2007/2006]
If you forget to book, this is
unfortunate, but you will not be allowed to register on the day. There
really are no exceptions to this.
If your or your child are ill or displaying any
symptoms during the week that will not be gone by the Saturday, we'd
appreciate you keep them away from sessions and not booking them on.
Attendance is by pre-booking only. Bookings are on a first come, first served basis. To secure your child's place, simply follow the steps as noted below and please ensure you enter your
Step 1: Ensure you have read ALL the information provided on the booking pages below BEFORE you book a place so you are clear on what to expect.
- Step 2: Once you are clear and happy to proceed, scroll to the top of this page to make your booking - the deadline is Friday at 12pm. No bookings will be taken after this time. A parent / guardian will need to
complete the online form as adult consent is required.
- Step 3: Select the quantity of
"tickets" per number of children you are booking for and follow the
instructions on the screen to complete the booking. Ensure you have selected the correct ticket type i.e.
- -->U6 Rider born between 2017/12/31 and 2016/01/01
- -->U8 Rider born between 2015/12/31 and 2014/01/01
- -->U10 Rider born between 2013/12/31 and 2012/01/01
- -->U12 Rider born between 2011/12/31 and 2010/01/01
- -->U14 Rider born between 2009/12/31 and 2008/01/01
- -->U16 Rider born between 2007/12/31 and 2006/01/01
- Step 4: Upon completion, you will receive
a confirmation email - please ensure you read this. Double check your email
address before you submit your booking – if you enter this incorrectly,
your email confirmation
will not be delivered.
If you have booked and need to
cancel afterwards, please let us know ASAP and as far in advance as possible so
we can free up these slots for other children.
Before you email us with questions regarding the session, as a reminder, read the detailed information provided by following the information links below. If you have any further questions that have not been answered, feel free to email us.
Do also keep an eye out on our
Twitter feed and the News Hub for any relevant updates.