43rd Annual Scientific Meeting
Saturday, 4th March 2023
Leonardo Royal Hotel Southampton Grand Harbour
THE ASSOCIATION OF AVIATION MEDICAL EXAMINERS
43rd Annual Scientific Meeting
4th March 2023, Leonardo Royal Hotel Southampton Grand Harbour
TERMS & CONDITIONS OF BOOKING
Please read the following terms & conditions of booking before signing your registration form or completing your online booking.
3D Events and 3D Performance are trading name of Endeavour Holdings Ltd, 1 Waterloo Street, St Helier, Jersey JE2 4WT.
AAME has contracted 3D Events to organise the event management of the 42nd Annual Scientific Meeting.
BOOKING FOR THE MEETING
1. When you have decided to attend the meeting a registration form must be completed.
2. Delegates' applications will be processed in order of receipt.
3. 3D Events and AAME cannot be held responsible for lost applications either by post or any other means.
4. A receipt will be issued, usually via email, as acknowledgement of your place, once payment has cleared. Confirmation of your place is only valid once a receipt has been received.
5. Payment can be made using the following methods:
Cheque made payable to Association of Aviation Medical Examiners (payment in Pounds Sterling only)
(Cheques for the incorrect amount may be subject to a £15.00 administration fee)
Credit or debit card (payment is made through a secure server (PAYPAL))
6. Upon payment, the price charged by AAME and 3D Events can only increase in the event of change in the rate of VAT through government legislation.
CHANGES AND CANCELLATION
7. Only written cancellations will be accepted.
8. If you wish to cancel the booking the following conditions will apply: In respect of cancellations on or before Friday 27 January 2023 a full refund will be given less an administrative charge of £40.00 per person.
Cancellations after Friday 27 January 2023 will be liable for the full meeting registration fee, together with the cost of any accommodation or social programme bookings.
9. On or before Monday 6th February 2023 you may substitute another fellow professional (who has not previously registered) on payment of an administration fee of £40.00. The substitution must be notified in writing to 3D Events.
CERTIFICATES OF ACCREDITATION
10. It is the sole responsibility of delegates attending the Scientific Meeting to pick up their certificates on departure of the lecture theatre.
11. Delegates are personally responsible for booking accommodation directly with the hotel.
12. All delegates are personally responsible for settling accounts for individual rooms, bar bills, leisure facilities and any other personal expenses before leaving the hotel.
13. Anyone wishing to bring a guest should advise the hotel prior to arrival.
CHANGES MADE BY AAME OR 3D PERFORMANCE
14. 3D Events and AAME reserve the right to make changes to the meeting programme due to unavailability of key speakers due to illness or any unforeseen cause. Any other changes will be considered either a significant change or a minor change. A significant change is a change of venue. All other changes are minor changes. We have the right to make minor changes at any time. In the event of a significant change we will advise you as soon as possible and you will have the option a) of cancelling your attendance at the meeting with a full refund, or b) accepting the changed amendments, with an adjustment to reflect the star rating of the venue.
15. AAME and 3D Events reserve the right to cancel the meeting should the total number of participants booked by 13th February 2023 not equal or exceed the minimum requirement, or should a force majeure situation occur.
If we have to cancel for any reason, you will receive a full refund of registration fees.
DEALING WITH COMPLAINTS
16. Most problems can be sorted out straight away if we know about them. If you have a complaint, you must advise a 3D Events representative straight away. If you wish to follow up your complaint, you must write to 3D Events within 28 days of your return from the meeting. We will then investigate your complaint.
17. Jersey law shall apply to any claim against 3D Events and all proceedings shall be within the exclusive domain of the Jersey courts.
18. For the purpose of this clause, "Data Protection Legislation" means the Data Protection Jersey Law 2018; together with all other applicable legislation relating to privacy or data protection and including any statute or statutory provision which amends, extends, consolidates or replaces the same. The terms "personal data", "data subject", "controller", "processor" and "process" (and its derivatives) shall have the meanings in this clause as those are given to them in the Data Protection Legislation.
Each Party shall comply with its obligations under the Data Protection Legislation.
Where acting as a processor (as applicable), each Party shall:
a) only process personal data to the extent necessary to provide the Services;
b) implement appropriate technical and organisational measures to ensure a level of security appropriate to the risk relating to its processing of the personal data;
c) keep, and procure that its employees and agents keep, personal data, confidential;
d) notify the other Party without undue delay, and provide reasonable cooperation after becoming aware of a personal data breach relating to personal data in that Party's possession or control;
e) provide reasonable cooperation and assistance to the other Party in relation to any request by a data subject to have access to personal data held about them or in relation to a reasonable request, allegation or data subject, including notifying the Contracting Party in writing without undue delay of receipt of any request (save to the extent prevented from doing so by applicable law).
© 2023 LIVE IT Group Ltd, Registered in England, number 08432364 at 3 Enterprise Centre, TN11 8BG
LIVE IT is a technology partner providing ticket fulfilment services and is not an agent for this event or affiliated with its organizers in any way.