Highly regarded professional qualification in Building Management
Monday February 20th – Friday February 24th 2023
You have selected too many tickets. Please select N/A or fewer tickets.
Tall Building Fire Safety Management Course Recognised qualification with the Institution of Fire Engineers
* Ideal for anyone tasked with fire
safety management of mixed use/business high rise buildings
* Leads to a recognised qualification
* 5 days of expert tuition from 5 World Class subject experts
* Includes full notes, slides, references, management tools and templates
* Course includes; case studies, Prevention, Detection and Alarm, Escape, Containment, Firefighting and BCP.
* Fire strategies, facades, fire risk assessment, lifts, smoke control, car parks, retail, wayfinding, compartmentation.
Scott Kirkwood, a Fire Safety Advisor :
training has definitely helped
me get up to speed quickly by going into more detail about vast subjects that I
already had knowledge of, however would not necessarily have been able to go
into as much detail with, when discussing with a client why certain fire
protection measures should be in place. Listening to Russ, and all the guest
speakers who delivered the training from Tall Buildings Fire Safety, who are
experts in their field and were brilliant, provided very interesting
information. Thank you to those who made this programme
possible, I really enjoyed the week!”
“I attended the training course for fire safety management in tall buildings; although I have been doing fire safety for over 20 years this course really opened my eyes to the plethora of problems that have to be addressed when managing multi occupants in tall buildings and should not be underestimated. The instructors’ were first class they brought their wealth of knowledge and practical experience to all the problems that can occur in these types of buildings and it was illuminating. I would thoroughly recommend this course to any person who has to manage fire safety in tall buildings”.
Monday, February 20th 2023
Ends: Friday, February 24th 2023 at 3:00pm
Bookings close: February 21st 2023