Join us on the biggest night of the summer - book now!
Saturday, 10th August 2019
Heathfield and Waldron Rugby Club
TICKET / ENTRY TERMS & CONDITIONS – PIUPID 2019 Heathfield and Waldron Rugby Club
THE POSSESSION OF A TICKET SHALL CONSTITUTE AN ACCEPTANCE BY THE HOLDER OF THE TERMS, CONDITIONS AND ADVICE DETAILED BELOW AND IMPLY AN UNDERTAKING ON THE PART OF THE HOLDER TO OBSERVE THEM.
1. These conditions are to be read together with all other statements and or directives either shown on the ticket or displayed on the premises.
2. In the event of a breach of this contract by the supplier, the supplier shall not be liable for any loss, damage, cost or expense arising out of the breach which was not reasonably foreseeable by the supplier at the date of this contract.
3. The promoter reserves the right to refuse admission to the holder if in the reasonable opinion of the promoter or their representatives; admission of the holder might be a risk to the safety of the audience and/or the holder and/or affect the enjoyment of the audience and/or the running of the event. All persons entering the event site may be searched as a condition of entry. Strictly NO illegal substances or “Legal Highs” will be permitted into the site. Possession of either may lead to your ejection from the event and possible prosecution.
5. We strongly advise that for your own safety you do not park in unofficial car parks outside the official site.
7. No duplicates will be issued for lost or damaged tickets.
9. No alcohol or glass is permitted to be taken into the arena and the only containers permitted shall carry non-alcoholic liquid in collapsible plastic or similar material containers of not more than 500ml.
10. Private sound systems, illegal substances, “legal highs” glass, fireworks, laser pens or any other items which the organisers deem unsuitable or inappropriate will not be permitted into the event site.
11. Please respect the park and use the bins provided, fires are not permitted in any area and will be extinguished.
12. If you have any disabled access requirements please email firstname.lastname@example.org access to facilities is subject to availability and not guaranteed. Anyone turning up on the day without making prior arrangements may not be able to access our facilities if they are full to capacity.
13. Persons lost in the arena should meet at the Rugby Club club house.
16. If you look under 25 please do not be offended if we ask you for proof of age when you buy alcohol, please bring suitable ID. PIUPID operates the ‘Challenge 25’ policy.
17. Official merchandise is only on sale inside the event site; do not purchase goods from unofficial vendors.
18. Strictly no trading is allowed inside the festival site without written permission from the Organiser Louis Chavannes.
20. Whilst every effort is made to ensure the full, advertised bill performs this ticket is for an event and not a specific artist/band. Organiser Louis Chavannes reserves the right to change the bill or running times without prior notice.
21. In the event of cancellation of the event, their responsibility for refund is limited to the face value of the ticket only.
22. Under no circumstances will duplicate tickets be issued for lost tickets etc, keep your ticket safe.
23. Attendees consent to the photography, filming/sound recording as members of the audience, which may be used for promotional or commercial activities.
24. Tickets are security printed; please keep them dry, if you get them wet they may be invalidated.
25. Tickets remain the property of the Promoter until payment is received in full. Resale of any ticket is prohibited without the express permission of Organiser Louis Chavannes. You may not re-sell or transfer any ticket if you are selling or transferring a ticket in the course of business. You are deemed to be selling or transferring in the course of business where we reasonably believe you to be doing so. It is strictly prohibited to attempt to re-sell any ticket within the event site under any circumstances.
26. No tickets may be used for competitions or promotions without written permission from Organiser Louis Chavannes.
27. Any vehicles not cleared of the site by 11am on Sunday 11th of August 2019 may be towed away.
28. Please note there are restricted capacities at any stage or attraction that is within a tent or similar structure once they reach the maximum capacities there will be no further admissions. You are not guaranteed admission to these areas.
29. It is against the law to smoke in enclosed spaces, please observe the signage around the event site.
30. The organisers reserve the right to implement any restrictions/conditions deemed necessary before and during the event to ensure the safe management of the event site.
31. Amplified sound and strobe lighting will be used at this event.
32. Smoking is prohibited on any of he grass land.
33. The promoters reserve the right to amend the terms and conditions of entry into PIUPID in accordance with any new laws, legislation or internal company policies.
WARNING: IT IS POSSIBLE THAT EXPOSURE TO LOUD MUSIC MAY CAUSE DAMAGE TO HEARING. SPECIAL EFFECTS MAY BE USED AT THIS EVENT INCLUDING STROBE LIGHTING, LASERS, PYROTECHNICS AND FIREWORKS.
SECURITY WILL BE MONITORING THE FESTIVAL SITE FOR PUBLIC SAFETY AND THE PREVENTION OF CRIME.