ALL members must make their way to the clubhouse in good time before sign-on closes. Note this is NOT a normal Saturday session so do keep reading to ensure you are clear on what’s happening.
The full process will be explained to you on Saturday, but headlines to note are…
- All members must please sign on as they would for a race.
- You will be issued with number board for your bike and a number for your back.
- Transponders will be issued once you’ve signed on – the Admin Team will direct you.
- Once you’ve signed on make your way to the Judges’ Hut for a briefing and to do your recon lap. Note there are no gear checks for mountain bikes.
- Note there is no early performance session this week.
IMPORTANT: Please be on time to avoid disappointment. Note that anyone who arrives after 9.25am will not be able to sign on as we have a lot of admin to get ready for the different events. We suggest you allow extra time for traffic delays, registration, fitting transponders and race numbers, doing a recon lap, and of course relaxing a bit before your races!